Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Does anyone have Samantha's Summer Amusements?

  1. #11
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Smile

    Thanks ubarose. I will probably either do this or I had thought about making my own. I've taken a few classes in stamping in making miniature photo albums and books and thought it might be a fun craft for my daughter and I do together [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Kim

  2. #12
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Once, upon a request from another board user, I scanned every page (except for the repeats of course) from the sketchbook. If you want all 17 files, PM me.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've already had one request for the scans and I might have more, so here's what I did. I uploaded all the files onto a friend's server, and you can download them from there. Since Yahoo mail only lets you send 4 files at once, it takes awhile to send them!

    The pages probably aren't the right size automatically to print out. You'll probably have to resize them. The sketchbook is 3.5" x 2.5".

    Also, the sketchbook contains about 6 more pages than this, but they are all repeats of the "blank" pages (the ones that only have a border and a little sketch in the corner), plus a back cover.

    Here's the page: Click here

  4. #14
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, Ann, thank you!!!!I appreciate your doing all that work [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Kim

  5. #15
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    Ann, I went to the site and I am having trouble. It says I am forbidden access to the site when I click on the link to the pictures.

    Kim [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Kathy Henning's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2003
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anne,
    I also was not allowed to access the pages.
    Kathy

  7. #17
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thank you Ann!!!

  8. #18
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar
    Hi. I could not access these pages either.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope, me neither, and you know we're all gonna want them now! Thanks so much for your effort!
    Laurie

  10. #20
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh great. I'll talk to my friend about that. Occasionally that happens to me too for no reason at all. I'll try to get it fixed ASAP!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •